Sunday, December 9, 2007

Michaela's Winter wonderland Recital

Congratualtions... Michaela (1,2 and 3) yes there are 3 Mic's at the new studio and Shaylyn,Kaelie,Avery,Sydney,Josie,Savannah,Ashleigh,Cortney,and all of the other great little dancers!!What a fun evening last night was, Michaela had her first performance since joining In Motion dance studio. I have to admit it was a little weird to be taking Michaela to a new venue when for the past 5 1/2 years she has danced in Celebration, after just a few minutes it felt just like old times most of Mic's friends have also joined the studio and we enjoyed watching everyone's progress under Mrs Amanda and Mr.Api's instruction. We are blessed to have such great friends Kim, Lee,Leyna,Chantelle,and Dylan all came to see Mic's first performance.
After the performance most of the studio went to Kahuna grill for some food,drinks and songs. The highlight of the evening was singing "christmas dance songs" that Valerie adn Sherry wrote they where sooo funny classic holiday songs with dance lyrics!
The weekend wouldnt of been such a hit if Dad and Karen wouldnt of volunteered to have Flynn spend the weekend with them, the thought of asking Flynn to sit for 3 hours just isnt my idea of fun!!!
I would like to make a huge announcement I am completely finished with ALL my Christmas shopping,decorating,and addressing Christmas cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I cant wait until my party to get all that wrapping finished! Santa eat your heart out!!

No comments: