Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Oprah's Big Give!!!!!!

I am so inspired by the tv show Oprah's Big Give,if there was ever a reality show made with me in mind this is the one.Everytime I watch this show all I can think of is all of the wonderful oppurtunities Oprah has provided for many different people and organizations. I just know I would be able to inspire so many people to get off of there couches and help the needy around us.
On the last episode there was a couple who adopted 24 special needs kids,while they showed the families day to day life I had thoughts of me, the kids and all of our friends boxing up our gently used toys,clothes and sporting eguipment and I would some how finagle our local UPS store to help with shipping costs and we could on a yearly basis send this family the things we no longer need but that they would get use out of for a long time. I have contacted Harpo industries and asked them to forward me the email address for this family and to find out if this would be of help to the kids.If you are interested in participating check back with the blog and I will post our progress!

No comments: