On the day of her big event she awoke at 7am to shower (yes she actually wanted to wash her hair) she let me blow dry her hair, and put makeup on. she even did her own mascara (my baby is growing up). There was only one small meltdown when she decided that she didnt like the jeans she had to wear.
We got to church at 10:30 and it already felt like a full day. Michaela didnt forget a single line and her solo was beautiful. I was so proud of Michaela she worked hard and it paid off in a big way. Community Presbyterian runs a first rate childrens choir program and Susan Mcdowell creates miracles.
Next year Mic wants to tryout for the lead role..... do I see autographs in her future.
I will hopefully be able to post more pictures courtesy of Terri.
No comments:
Post a Comment