Ok it has happened, a huge milestone that I am not quite ready for! Flynn and his friends Ella,and Noah (David is on the waiting list) are all going to be in the same pre school class with 5 other kids at the Comm Pres co-op on tuesday and thursday mornings from 9-11:30
That morning Flynn 's first words where 'is today sool mama?"
He had no apprehension and seemed genuinely excited to be going to school with his bestest friends. I was very worried since his new little preschool is located in the same room as the church nursery, ever since Flynn was a baby he would cry and cry if I tried to leave him in the nursery while Michaela and I went into the service!
By time we got to Celebration, we had a huge rain storm thanks to Tropical Storm Fay.
After walking his Sissy to class, it was finally time for Flynn.
Once we arrived Flynn was very excited to put on his cute little Thomas backpack and walk up the door. Holly and Rebecca where already there with there kids and it must of seemed like playgroup to the kids . Flynn only had a few minutes of tears, which is more then I can say for me (momma was a wreck). Thank you Rebecca and Rosemary for helping me to feel better!
At pick up Flynn was so happy to see me and his first words were "we pwayed mommy,I have fun" we ended the perfect first day of pre school by having lunch with his friends at Chik Fila! Let's hope every school day stays has Happy as this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment