Flynn was so excited to go with his friend Callie to experience Disney on Ice (courtesy of the Kitchen family)! I had taken Michaela to many different version's of Disney on Ice, so I was equally excited for Flynn to experience the magic! Megan and I decided to drive together to the Arena, we took the kids to Toojay's for dinner, it is always interesting watch 2 and 3 year old interact, your never quite sure what to expect. The kids were very much in awe of all the Disney "stuff" and we treated them to a $12 slurpee in a Nemo cup.
The show started with Mickey,Minnie,Goofy and Donald Duck, Flynn knew all of them by name, the show consisted of The Cars characters,Lion King,Little Mermaid (Flynn even knew Ursula was an octopus),Tink and the new Fairies! I was so proud of how the kids sat thru the whole show and enjoyed the experience!
No comments:
Post a Comment