No wonder I am exhausted Halloween has become a bigger holiday then Christmas! At last the eve of spooks is here! After 2 weeks of festivities which included a school party for Michaela which I didn't get to take pictures of ,75 carmel apples (made courtesy of mommy), 7 seperate events, and bags of candy Halloween is here.
Patrick hosted Halloween this year and we kept the tradition of trick or treating with the Lausiers going! We all met at patrick's for pizza and then loaded the wagons with drinks and flashlights, we left about 6 and didnt finish unitl after 9pm! Celebration has to be the best place in the world to trick or treat the kids received an entire stroller full of goodies and some people even created a haunted pirate ship out of there house! Flynn was so excited when he saw "Indiana Jones" he jumped out of his stroller and went running up to him. He got really shy when we had our picture taken with him! Michaela was so excited about the amount of candy she got and didnt really want to quit,but after 3 hours and about 100 miles we called it a night!
After Flynn and I arrived home we found that our new neighbors carol adn Trevor had left 2 huge pumpkins stuffed with toys and treats for them. The next day I dressed up Flynn and took him over for an official "trick ir treat"!
No comments:
Post a Comment