I am a little out of order in posting these pic's! Facebook has captured my attention and I haven't been blogging as much!
Michaela's "real" birthday was on Tuesday January 20 and she picked the new T-Rex restaurant at downtown Disney! (was a nice change from her normal selection of Manuel's or Moon fish). Her birthday fell on the coldest day of the year and we weren't really dressed warm enough but we made the best of it. Since Michaela was born I have adopted the gift per year tradition.. meaning if you are 3 you get 3 gifts etc.. Well since Michaela hit the double digit mark I realized age 10 had to end that tradition.. I always wrap or bag each gift separate and include a note appropriate to the gift I start from the highest number to lowest.. 10 reason's Michaela rock's.. #10 (was a guitar pick necklace) "you rock my heart" #9 (a new glamorous girl book) "you will always be perfect to me),#8 (purple Limited Too high tops)"Your laugh makes my heart jump so high",#7 (Big Words for Little people book) "So excited to complete our collection of our fave books",#6 (another pair of purple sneakers) "What can I say ..you can never have to many purple shoes"#5 (birthday collection of littlest pet shops) "You are the most tenderhearted girl I know",#4 (new gap jeans) 'to my original Gap Girl",#3 (a Vera Bradley ipod/phone case) "Sometimes a girl just needs to feel frilly" #2 (a Hannah Montana skin for her new ipod) "I will always remember the day you were placed in my arms for the very first time" and #1 (a 16g IPOD) "You are my Rock".. Happy 10Th Birthday Baby Girl
No comments:
Post a Comment