Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Animal Kingdom Again







Checking out the new swan duckling's in there nest's.. we witnessed an amazing Mother Swan fighting off another male Swan who came to close to her babies..



This is the beauty of living in Central Florida so close to Disney.. everyday is a vacation.. Michaela was out of school on Friday, which was my day off so we met the Lausiers at Animal Kingdom and spent the whole day exploring Asia. I really love letting the kids pick which Continent and spending all day there, it is amazing how much there is to do at Animal Kingdom besides rides and shows. We rode the Kali River water ride twice and the second time we all got soaked! Reagan and I fast passed Mount Everest roller coaster and walked right up, I forgot how scary that roller coaster is, riding backward in the dark is a huge thrill! The highlight of the day was seeing the kids who have known each other since they where months old.. interact and being just so happy together.

No comments: