Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A coop kinda EASTER







I love this picture of Flynn cracking up laughing with his school buddies! (Clayton really wanted Ella to let him sit with "his Boyfriends"!








I really enjoyed helping Flynn's teacher with the kids Easter party.. Flynn and I looked thru all of the craft books and he chose bunny tails and bunny ears for the craft. Since Flynn and I rarely spend time doing crafts it was fun to show him mommy's creative side. (he lost interest after the 2nd bunny tail but was quite proud to hand them out to all his friends at coop). Boys are soo different then girls when it comes down to parties and crafts, Clayton, Flynn, and Noah all took delight in pulling eachothers bunny tails while the girls loved looking at there cute painted bunny faces! The chapel time was really cute to watch, the lesson was about Shohanno each of the kids got Palm froms and got to wave them and say Shohanna, little Kate walked around yelling Go Shohanna Go Shohanna!
It was a really nice day with my baby and his friends!

No comments: