This was the first Easter I have ever had to work since Michaela, and Flynn were born, so my mom came up to take the kids to all of there Easter events! My poor mom was run ragged by the end of the weekend. Mom arrived mid day on Friday while I was at work, soon after she arrived Mic and Flynn came bursting thru the door full of energy. i was so tired from working 6 days in a row she treated me to an early bed time while she handled the night time rituals, i was actually sound asleep before 8pm. Saturday was crazy mom took the kids to the Celebration Easter egg hunt and pictures with the bunny since this event is at 8 am it was an early morning for all. By time everyone was amped up on sugar and mom was ready for a break! Easter Sunday was great, the Easter bunny visited very very early this year ( just in time for mommy to see her babies open there baskets before work at 6:45)! G.J. was off and running again with church another Easter egg hunt and then to the Lausiers for Easter supper. i usually have the big Easter tadoo but Becky graciously Had it at her house this year.I met the kids and my mom over there at around 5 when I got off work. We had a great time eating, playing and hiding even more Easter eggs for Mic,Flynn,Reagan, and McCall.Another great easter thanks to G.J. Thanks mom you are the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment