Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Pam's awesome summer beach party!











Pam invited a whole group of us to join her and Kaelie for a summer kick off party at there Merritt Beach condo. Michaela went up with Kaelie and all the other girls on Monday and Flynna dn I joined Pam, Kaelie,Elizabeth Small and Alexis hollingsworth on Tueday after i got off work. We stayed for 2 days and had a blast.We didnt get much beach time in b'cuz both times we went to Cocoa Beach there were tons of SHARKS.. at first I was skeptical that the life guard actually saw sharks but then I saw quite a few big fins in about waist deep of water, after about an hour they ended up closing the beach for the day! it definietly gave me the creeps. The girls had all kinds of fun with rock painting,swimming, shopping and just goofing off. Thank you to PAm for including Flynn in the festivities. It was a great time!

No comments: