While I have no pictures to show for such a fun, crazy,scary day, it will always be a memorable one.
Originally today was supposed to be spent tubing down salt spring in Kelly Park with Pam and Kaelie Osorio but after we googled the spring we saw it was on the list for amoebas in the water, it was also near one of the locations where a child died last year b'cuz of these amoebas. Count that as blessing number one (Thank GOD, for google)!
We made plans to then meet the Osorio's at Typhoon Lagoon, we had a wonderful afternoon with Michaela actually trying and liking Crusher Gusher.. yeah Mic, way to tackle your fears!~ Blessing number 2 (Mic's face had such a look of confidence after she rode C.G. not once but 4 times)
Flynn had what I originally thought was a huge amount of mosquito bites but as the day progressed they seemed to multiple and began to resemble RING WORM.. with Pam's prodding I took Flynn to Americare (my own personal urgent care, they even have Thomas stickers just for Flynn) on the way Flynn was very wheezy, by time I got there he was in full on asthma mode. It turns out he was having a severe allergic reaction to our friend Chantelle's cat! Blessing number 3 was that it was not ring worm and I was already on the way when Flynn started having difficulty breathing!
We are ending the day all snugged together finishing our puzzle and having dinner in bed !
No comments:
Post a Comment