Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas with Paw and Nanny















This year we planned a great Christmas getaway with Nanny and Paw. Last year it was St. Augustine and this year Orange Lake golf and country club. The kids and I are so fortunate to have such generous family members. When the kids walked in the door Nanny and Paw had decorated the condo for Christmas with a tree...both kids had stockings, gifts, and even my fave strawberry tarts! Michaela and Flynn loved there gifts. Mic immediately put on her Vera Bradly purse,peace boots,and lip gloss. She was so excited that her grandpa gave her a New Moon behind the scenes book! Flynn couldn't wait to play with his new Thomas track set, but not before he rode his new bike! But unfortunately the m&m's were probably his faves.
This year Mic,Flynn, and I made stepping stones and picture frames for Nanny and Paw.
We enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Longhorn steak house and while I worked, my parents did an amazing thing and took my kids Christmas shopping for me! It turns out Michaela stored away all those Lil comments about things I like... Santa was very, very, good to me this year I was very emotional to open such lovely gifts but more importantly I feel so blessed to have such loving giving parents.

No comments: