We start the New Year without our Sambo, she passed from this world to Heaven on December 23,2009. Sami was such a huge part of my life and I don't feel there will ever be another animal that I can love as much as Sami. She loved M&M's, cereal out of the box (you had to make sure the cereal was up on a high shelf in the pantry or she would open the pantry and eat the entire bag), she slept on a pillow right up next to me, she would growl at me if I tried to push her off my pillow.I thought I was prepared for her to go, but how can you ever be prepared to lose your best friend.I really miss you on these baby girl, I know you are snugging with Panama Grandma and eating as many M&M's as you want. Until I see you again...xxoo
No comments:
Post a Comment