Poor Flynn after 2 days of struggling to breathe and many, many breathing treatments under his belt Flynn finally had to be admitted to the hospital.
It started Tuesday with Flynn having a low grade fever and a runny nose by late afternoon he was totally wheezing I gave him breathing treatments around the clock and he just went down hill from there. After a visit to the doctor more breathing treatments, and steroids he still wasnt breathing easier so I packed a bag and his GOD mother and I took him to the emergency room. After chest xrays, a 2 hour breathing treatment the doctor decided to admit him. We went by ambulance to Florida Childrens Hospital. The 14th floor is all pediatrics, Flynn actually enjoyed his time in the hospital. Because of Flynn being brought in by ambulance the medical staff considers that a traumatic experience so "Play Therapy" was scheduled for an hour a day with a licensed therapist, they made no more owwie dolls,played with medical equipment etc..
No comments:
Post a Comment