Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Our first posting!

The Burgess's are finally in the 21'st century! Not only do we both have computers we have actually learned how to use them. (we are so proud)!Summer has come to an end and school is in full swing. Michaela is very happy with her teacher Ms.Medrano and even happier that she has quite a few friends in her class.With school starting it also means mom has become the local transportation service driving Michaela and Flynn back and forth to all of there afterschool activities.Besides the ever popular dance michaela is now taking private swim lessons and Musical theater, which is performing the production of..........you guessed it High School Musical.I miss the lazy unscheduled days of summer. Michaela still is blessed to have a wonderful group of friends and loves spending all of her free time with Shaylyn and Kaelie.Flynn is doing fantastic and his health is getting better everyday. Flynn is now down to 3 breathing treatments a day and down to one dose of steroids a day! This is huge for us and we look forward to him progressing further. I want to thank everyone whose prayers went out for my family and it made the past 30 days actually durable knowing how loved our little man is!Now that Flynn is doing better he is looking forward to attending a weekly playgroup. As for me I am great now that both of my kids are over there respitory infections. I am still working in the real estate field and eventhough this has been a challenging year for all realtors I am happy to report that the market is looking up! As for dating I am still footloose and fancy free.

No comments: