I am so ashamed!
It has been months since I have updated our blog, what a loser I am.Thanksgiving was amazing, the Osorio family invited flynn and I (mic's thanksgiving with her dad)to join friends and family for some kickball (I could barely move the next day), foot and fun. We had a great time, I might have to ditch my family every year adn hang with the O's.
Well we are all doing great. Michaela and Flynn had a photo shoot with Terri Z. I was exhausted afterwards so I can imagine how Terri felt. You can be the judge of how good the pic's came out when you get the Christmas card.
Flynn doesnt like Santa, no big surprise in that. Our playgroup took the little ones to sit on Santa's lap at downtown disney.Keep your fingers crossed that I can get him to sit again when Mic can come so I can get a pic.
Work is still amazingly slow, I am actually considering a huge career change very shortly, I will fill you all in later.
As usual Christmas schedule is crazy fun, gotta love all those cookie exchanges,white elephant parties and chraity events. As long as everyone stays healthy I know we will be enjoying everyday of the festivities
No comments:
Post a Comment