December 28 we all hoped into the car and took on the daunting task of driving 8 hours to my brothers house in Gainesville,Georgia. My friend Chantelle, loaned me her mini van and my dad, step mom, and kids actually had a nice trip!
We hadn't seen the boys in months and everyone was so excited to go to Carey and Candice's house!
We arrived late in the evening and where so amped up no one could go to sleep so we decided why not do Christmas then!!!
It was so much fun watching the boys open all there gifts. Flynn was in awe of the choo-choo that was running under the tree, and Mic was jsut so happy to be with her cousins it was a great time.
Our time in Georgia felt like a mini family reunion, with candice's mom and dad, my mom,dad ,step mom and all the kids it was interesting to say the least.
One of the highlights of the visit was the New years eve party, all of Carey's friends came and the new converted basement was the perfect party zone, while everyone got ready for the upcoming event I was able to take all the kids Austin,Tyler,Ryan,Michaela and Flynn to the Build a Bear at the mall 30 minutes away. I figured since I didnt know anyone I would allow all the kids to push their new bears in the mini strollers they bought at B.A.B. what a riot it was watching them push all of there strollers down the mall. I really miss living near the boys and my brother. We used to be soo close,one of my many New Years resoluitons is to make a bigger effort to stay in toucha dn not allow the miles to get between us!
No comments:
Post a Comment