Thursday, November 20, 2008

The littlest chefs!
















Both of the kids where having Thanksgiving feasts at school on Thursday so we signed up to bring dessert's1 The night before Flynn and I looked through all of my old kids cooking idea books and he picked the turkey cupcakes! It was fun watching the kids decorate the cupcakes. I was shocked that Mic hung in there thru decorating all 48 cupcakes! I had been in a minor car accident after work that day and was getting really sore, both the kids where so cute and every time something dropped they rushed to pick it up for me. Both Michaela and Flynn beamed from ear to ear when the carried there special treats to school. I was hoping no one looked to close because i am pretty sure Flynn licked a few of the cupcakes while my back was turned,lol!

No comments: