This years class party was so much fun. Mrs. Small and myself planned the kids class party with the theme Elf on the Shelf. this is a fantastic story that Pam Osorio gave us as a Christmas present. the idea is that every day the elf watches your behavior and reports back to Santa all your good and Not so good deeds for the day, ever morning the kids get up and search for where the Elf (ours is named Scout) is hiding. we made the kids coloring books and had them make there own 'Elves" out of white socks and other odds and ends. We asked a few of the other mom's to bring in hot cocoa and snacks to go along with our craft and Pizza party. I have to say I felt that this was the best kids holiday party ever! Michaela was a little disappointed because the elves that made didn't look as cute as the elf we got, but all her friends seemd to enjoy it. I think the Elf on the Shelf has been the biggest hit for our family this holiday season.
No comments:
Post a Comment