Thursday, January 29, 2009

Calling all Super Heroes Flynn is 3!
















The theme all started in October when mommy found all this cool superhero stuff on clearance after halloween, I made batman, spiderman,superman, super girl capes for all the kids, we had face painting, (thank you Becky for helping), tattoo's, the party was held on Flynn;s actual 3rd birthday Saturday Jan. 10th. I couldn't of asked for amore beautiful day, the sun was shining, there was a cool breeze and Spring Park was the perfect venue. I made all of Flynn's fave foods,weenies wrapped in pastry,fruit salad,pasta salad ,and of course Aunt Kim's white trash! I saw the coolest cake online that I knew I could make, each layer was a diferent super hero logo, of course it wasn't as easy as I originally thought and after I finally completed the last layer my little sweet pea was licking the entire bottom layer of frosting off the cake.... I did salvage the rest of the cake but oh how I wish I had a picture of Flynn caught licking all that cake! Happy Birthday baby boy!

No comments: