Poor Michaela came down with a high fever and horrible cough on Friday which quickly turned into the swine flu. With all of the media hype, I was very scared when Michaela was so weak and even Tylenol couldn't break her fever, Before I actually made it to the Urgent Care her fever spiked as high as 103! The way they test for the flu is to stick a huge long q-tip all the way up the nose and 15 minutes later the results are in. They started her and Flynn on Tami flu antibiotics and no one can go out of the house until 72 hours after her last fever! Day 2 she still has a fever and mommy is going stir crazy. Mic is a lucky little girl that so many people love her she got a huge gift back from her dad with all kinds of goodies! I splurged on the new Scooby Doo movie and am already regretting it! My babies should be feeling better in a few days once the antibiotics kick in to effect!
No comments:
Post a Comment