Sunday, May 11, 2008

Disney Channel games!




It's that time fo year again... The Disney star's are here.

This year was diferent then all the other's Mic wanrted to actually try and get in the middle of the mob of screaming preteeny boppers and scream along with them.

After waiting for hours and hours we finally got into the games. This year's headliners are Miley Cyrus,Jonas Brother's,Demi,Cheetah Girls and of course can't forget to mention the NON signing cast Zach and Cody (Michaela is in love with Zach)!

We (mic, mommy,Reagan,mcCall and Becky) worked our way to the very front of the stage and stayed the entire time yes 5 hours of 100degree temp and very little water. I have to admit i luv seeing Mic sing to all her Fave Disney songs.....

This Pic was taken with the band 535 or 417 or I-4.... I forget there name, but Mic thinks they are soo cool.. note the tight jeans big belt buckles on 10 year old little boys, I tried not to laugh, i wouldn't want to embarrass Mic and her entourage

No comments: