Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day 2008!


I love my kids! What a fun weekend it has been. My mom came up from Naples and she Flynn and I spent the day at the Millenia Mall. I love shopping with my mom because she is so indecisive it is comical.( Who knew that not all Blue Tank tops fit the same..)
Since this was Patrick's weekend with Michaela, I wasn't able to see her until Sunday morning, so bright and early on Mother's day I jumped out of bed and went to get her.Mic had made me a cool frame and card.. I luv homemade gifts.We spent the day swimming at the pool and theevening watching the season finale of Survivor.

Thank's to all my friends who texted,emailed, or called to wish me a happy Mother's Day (even got a dozen peach and creme rose's from a special friend)
The best gift of all is not 1 but 2 healthy happy, funny kids!

No comments: