Mic did it... school seems to come easy for many of Michaela's friends, but this year Mic has given 110% and has reached her first goal of making the Honor Roll.
In 3rd grade Mic has found the love and joy of reading, eventhough Michaela has always been an exceptionally strong reader I would'nt say that she actually enjoyed it until this year. I give her teacher Ms.Medrano huge kudo's for helping her discover the joy of a good book, not only does Ms.M have a library in her classroom, she puts very few restrictions on the type of books the kids are allowed to read!
It is incredible to sit and discuss one of Mic's books after she finishes it, I luv to buy Mic books that I read when I was her age. To date Mic is in love with all the American Girl books, as well as the Leminy Snickets series.
No comments:
Post a Comment