Michaela's 4th grade school year is wrapping up. The Friday before school let out was a rainy day but the carnival still went on. Ms.Cushnir took her class to see the new movie Night at The Museum (one of the perks to having a movie theater within walking distance of the school) at 9am and then the carnival was that afternoon. I was off work in time to volunteer.. when I got there the field was a soaking wet mess with weeks worth of rain water.. the mud was horrible and the smell of old rain water was gross..but the kids didn't mind. Mic was the first one to dunk her teacher. After the carnival we all went to ANOTHER movie and saw UP.
The week before I had worked with Mics music and Art teacher and had a fun cotton candy,water balloon party... Ms.Crews and Ms.Bohn provided everything themselves! Thanks ladies!
No comments:
Post a Comment